The leaves are falling outside. It's a crisp, cool Fall day. You're craving a sweet, seasonal treat? Us too! Try our delicious apple crisp recipe. It's quick and easy and makes for a fun baking experience. It's perfect with some vanilla ice cream or hot apple cider. So start up that fire, get cozy, and give yourself some sweetness.
Prep = 20 min, Total = 50 min, Servings = 6
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease bottom and sides of 8-inch square pan.
2. Speed apples in pan. In medium bowl, stir ingredients. Once stirred, sprinkle over apples.
3. Bake about 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown and apples are tender.
Lets get started with the ingredients!
1. Begin with 4 medium sized tart apples
2. Peel and cut those apples
3. Use 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
4. Use 1/2 cup Gold Metal all-purpose flour
5. Use 1/2 cup quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats
6. Use 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
7. Use 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
8. Use 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
9. Serve warm and add cream and/or ice cream if you want!